Wednesday, April 14, 2010

14 April 2010 – 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4 . .

Yippie, another session bites the dust, one more week to go. Had another good weight loss this week. Have broken the 10kg mark now. Just imagine, I have lost a whole 10kg bag of potatoes so far. Looks as though all the sweat and burn is paying off. Am working much harder with training twice a day now. Almost 95% strict on the latest eating plan which I only started on Thursday last week. Another bonus! My running/walking reflector belt's special extension I have been using has been removed this evening because the belt fits properly for the first time in years. This evening after my 7 km session with Run Walk for Life I arrived at Virgin Active had a lovely relaxation session in the aqua pool for almost half an hour, feeling revitalised I was rearing to go for the second last challenge session. Am managing to do 95% of the routines with better ease now, knees are definately much stronger this week, still need to concentrate on improving my ab strength, but that will come as I get closer to goal weight. Oh, I'm getting too sexy for my shoes, my husband is gonna want to put a ball & chain on me soon. Watch this space for the big reveal of before and afters!

No comments:

Post a Comment